Join the CUPE Ontario Human Rights Committee at 6:30 pm EST on Thursday, May 28th for a telephone town hall call with NDP MPPs to talk about the disproportionate impacts of COVID-19 on equity-seekers.
Members will have the chance to share their stories about working on the front lines and ask questions of the MPPs.
On this call, we will be joined by:
· Jill Andrew, MPP for Toronto—St. Paul’s and Critic for Women’s Issues
· Sol Mamakwa, MPP for Kiiwetinoong and Critic for Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
· Laura Mae Lindo, MPP for Kitchener Centre and Anti-Racism Critic
· Terence Kernaghan, MPP for London North Centre and Critic for LGBTQ issues
· Joel Harden, MPP for Ottawa Centre and Critic for Accessibility and Persons with Disabilities
To join, you can dial the numbers below:
English: 1-877-229-8493 (114235#)
You can submit questions in advance to email@example.com.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you can access video relay services here: https://srvcanadavrs.ca/en/.
Please RSVP here.